Why Offer the .ORG Family of Domains?
Millions of organizations rely on the .ORG domain as a trusted place where they can align with causes they care about, gain inspiration, and feel empowered to drive change in their communities. Now, the newest additions to the .ORG family of domains will further empower mission-driven organizations to engage with their communities and advance positive change in the world.
Work With Us
Becoming an accredited .ORG Registrar gives you access to a number of benefits:
- Direct support from PIR staff and our technical team
- Access to PIR discount programs
- Performance data and marketing collateral
Ready To become a .ORG Family of Domains Registrar?
Email our Registry Services and Customer Operations Team to get started.
Please note that in order to start the process you will need to be accredited with ICANN.
Step 1 – Documentation
- Provide relevant Registrar information
- Review the following documentation required for all PIR TLDs
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Data Processing Addendum
- Review the Registry-Registrar Agreement
Step 2 – Technical Implementation
- Update your infrastructure to connect to the .ORG Registry
- Schedule your Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E)
Step 3 – Financials
- Fund your account